We’ll be glad to come out to your home in the San Francisco Bay Area and install your custom made Green Shed.
When we install your structure, we’ll make sure it is set back the proper distance from your fence line and that the door faces in the direction of your choice.
When we install your structure, we ask that you:
- Be on site to confirm the location of your structures installation.
- Prepare the installation space prior to the installation date by leveling the space and ensuring it is free of debris. If you cannot prepare the site for installation, please alert us and we can provide a supplemental quote for this labor.
- Secure all dogs or other large animals that would impede the installation of your shed.
- Provide an outlet for electric power tool use.
- Provide adult supervision for children during the installation, and keep children away from the construction site and power tools.
PLEASE NOTE: Green Sheds is not responsible for any damage to lawn or foliage due to the installation of your shed. Our workers will work carefully and will leave a clean work space once the installation is complete. Foot prints in the lawn and on the driveway will occur and are a result of the installation process. All attempts will be made to mitigate these impressions.
Green Sheds is not responsible for any permits or Homeowners Association approvals. Each property owner will be responsible for these approvals, if required. Please check with your town / city Planning Dept. or Home Owners Association before scheduling your installation or delivery. Green Sheds will not install electric power, water or sewer lines in sheds.